The Exitex aluminium rain deflector features unique concealed fixing blocks to ensure no visible fixings. These deflectors are suitable for timber, aluminium, Upvc & most composite doors. Water deflectors are sited towards the bottom of the door to deflect rainwater away and prevent large pools of water from forming. Easily fitted to almost any door the bar comes complete with screw brackets (for concealed fixing), fixings, end caps and fitting instructions. The unique weather seal gasket can be used to seal against floors or alternatively the gasket can be removed for a simple rainwater deflector. The aluminium bar is 914mm in length but can easily be cut down with a hacksaw to suit smaller width doors. Available in white, black, gold & silver.
- Concealed fixings
- Made from strong aluminium to give years of service
- Length: 914mm (can be cut to accommodate a smaller door)
- Height: 33mm
- Width: 18.5mm
- Supplied with weather deflecting end caps which eliminate sharp corners and raw edges
- Fixing screws are included
- Adjustable endcaps ensure a perfect fit
- Fast clip fit system
- Can be retro fitted
Screw fixing brackets into place
Hook the deflector bar onto the top of the fixing brackets.
Snap the deflector bar securely into place.
Please select your choice of colour from the drop down menu below.