An excellent replacement handle for exterior doors, to suit Fullex multipoint locks. The sprung levers are fixed to the backplate and by design the handles are fully reversible. Fixing lugs are supplied on both backplates for a secure fit.
Supplied with fixing screws, spring return cassettes and spindle to suit door thickness up to 70mm. Available in White.
- 68mm (critical dimension) from centre of handle spindle to centre of barrel
- Supplied as a pair complete with spindle and screws.
- Product Code Number London 113/363M
- Backplate width: 26mm.
- Backplate Length: 235mm.
- 215mm between screw holes
- Lever Length: 126mm.
- Universal handing, levers are fully reversible by design.
- For doors from 58 - 72mm thick.
- Spindle Size: 8mm
- Sprung version as standard
- Compatible with Fullex Locks
- Tested to over 200,000 cycles
What should I check before ordering a handle and how do I fit it?