Many windows and doors
are glazed with a Flipper gasket. The R4055X Flipper gasket is one of the
gaskets needed to replace existing worn or perished seal of this design.
Meaurements are in millimetres
- Most commonly specified gasket material
- Dynamic and static applications
- Meets the requirements of BS7412 and BS4255
- Outstanding product memory
- Top performing dynamic seals
- Excellent recovery following compression
- High tensile strength
- Available in non-stretch corded versions
- No migration
- Non-stretch with high tenacity cord
- Maintains performance and appearance longer
- Performance not impeded by low temperatures
- Ozone resistant
- UV stable
- Available in Black only
When fitting the gasket
it is easy to cut it too short - to avoid this measure around the unit
and add 3cm to the length required before cutting. Start inserting the
gasket at either end of the window or door and ease it into its
location around the glass or panel in loops.
Complete range of Flipper gaskets
The gasket is sold as one continuous length. The price shown is for 1 metre. To order the length you require input the amount you need in the basket.
Bulk Discounts are automatically applied for pack quantities ordered, please refer to the table below. Simply add 200 or more to the basket, the discounted price will be shown at checkout.