An attractive handle made with a durable finish the Inline Espag window handle will automatically lock on closing with a simple push to release button designed for ease of opening and saftey. Available in white, gold, silver chrome and black.
- Spindle Length - 43mm
- Comes complete with fixing screw, cover caps and a key.
- The handle will automatically lock on closing and the simple push to release button has been designed for ease of opening and safety.
- Every handle comes complete with a key to deadlock your handle for enhanced security.
- These Espag handles are manufactured to industry standard measurements of 43mm centre to centre (the distance between screw centres), so you can rest assured in the knowledge that this handle will fit almost all espags and shootbolt systems currently available.
- All handles are supplied with a with 43mm spindle which can easily be cut down to fit any size.
How to measure:
First remove the two screws that fix your handle to the window sash, then measure the distance between the centre of the screw holes. This should measure 43mm from centre to centre.
The next measurement you will need to check is the spindle length, to check carefully measure the total length of your spindle from the tip to the handle baseplate.
All handles will come with a 40mm spindle fitted, if your old spindle measures less you can easily cut down the spindle length to suit with a simple hacksaw.
Inline Espag window handle diagram