Our replacement Reinforced Upvc flat panels are perfect for replacing damaged or broken double glazed units or panels where extra security is needed. Each square panel measures 750mm in width by 750mm in height, ready to cut to size using a simple hand or jigsaw.
- Panels are reinforced with 4mm MDF and then foam filled for outstanding thermal insulation.
- Available in three different thicknesses 20, 24 & 28mm
- UV stable Upvc Skin, will not go pink.
- Flame retardant Polystyrene Infill
- Supplied in a standard white colour finish
- Easy to cut and fit
How do I Measure & Fit a Upvc Flat Panel?
1. First remove the beading the holds the glass or Upvc panel in place. The beading can be removed by pushing a stiff putty knife or similar into the beads leading edge, gently easing the bead out (start in the middle of the longest lengths). It's often a good idea to mark the beads top, bottom, left and right as the bead sizes can vary slightly.
2. With the beading removed gently remove the glass or panel (this can often be a two handed job)
3. Measure the panel thickness; this should be either 20mm, 24mm or 28mm thick
4. Measure the height and width of the panel you wish to replace
5. Order your panel making sure to order the correct thickness from the drop down menu below.
6. Once your panel arrives you will need to trim the panel to the size measured earlier.
7. Mark the panels width and height with a pencil, cut to size using a hand or jigsaw (use a fine tooth saw or blade to prevent chipping and remember panels should be cut in temperatures above 12 deg C.).
8. Important before fitting remember to remove the protective film on both sides of the panel.
9. Once cut the panel can be pushed into place and the beading clipped back into place using a soft headed hammer (remember fit long lengths first)
Please select your choice of size from the drop down menu below.