Bond It's PU18 is a one part moisture curing polyurethane adhesive/sealant for the construction and transport industries. PU18 produces tough, elastic seals and joints with excellent adhesion characteristics. PU18 is also oil resistant making it ideal for the engineering industry. Ideal for ponds such as Koi, (but must be left for a minimum of 48 hours to cure.)
PU18 is a versatile, general purpose, high strength adhesive and sealant with good chemical and abrasion resistance. It is ideal in expansion joints and is over paintable with water based paint and most solvent based paints (compatibility test should be conducted). PU18 has a shore A hardness rating of 40, and is perfect for the construction and transport industries. This adhesive creates a very strong bond between a range of materials and is particularly effective as an adhesive in applications where vibration is likely to occur (e.g. vehicles, boats, planes etc.) due to it's elastic properties.
Available in White, Grey and Black
- Suitable for expansion joints
- High strength primerless adhesion to most materials
- Shore A hardness = 40
- Specially designed formula which absorbs vibration
- Stays flexible from -30°C to + 80°C
- Oil resistant, so ideal for use around motor and engine areas
- Over paintable with water based paints and most solvent based paints (compatibility tests should be done)
What's in the pack?
1 x PU18 Polyurethane Sealant Adhesive 310ml Cartridge by Bond It
- Engineering and construction
- Wood and metals
- Automotive and marine
- Glass and rubber
- Concrete and ceramics
- Ideal for ponds such as Koi (but must be left for a minimum of 48 hours to cure.)
- GRP and PVC
- Stone and brick
- Most common building materials
Not suitable for use on aquaria, bitumen or asphalt. Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C or above 35°C. Ideally cartridges should be warmed to room temperature before use.
For guidance advice on the safe use, storage and handling of the product please refer to the safety data sheet