This is the perfect addition to your Patio Door Security. It is an easy to operate push button lock that is released by the use of a key. It works by being fixed at a right angle (90°) to the glass and is normally mounted at the bottom of the door or window.
This simple but extremely effective device is solidly fixed with two screws and the lock bolt engages into the sliding leaf of the patio door, stopping anyone on the outside from forcing the door to slide open.
Available in Silver/Grey, Gold/Brass and White.
- Easy to use push button, key release.
- Choice of three colours.
- Easy to fit.
- Effective additional security.
What's in the pack?
1 x Sliding Patio Door Lock
2 x Keys
1 x Bolt Locating Grommet
4 x Screws
- Bolt Throw: 13mm
- Distance between screw hole centres: 33mm
1. This lock can be fitted to the frame, threshold strip (for double sliding doors,
not in the centre) or the door itself.
CAUTION: Before drilling or fitting screws, check position of glass, seals and any
2. Once you have calculated where to place the lock, hold it in place and carefully mark the position
of the bolt hole. Drill a hole 12.5mm diameter and insert the grommet
provided. Tap in gently with a mallet if required.
3. With the bolt fully located into the grommet, mark the position of the fixing holes
and carefully drill holes for the screws.
4. Secure with screws provided.