The Mach Tech 100 features a Unique end snapper that helps hold the door open.
About the Mach Tech Door restrictor:
The Mach tech door restrictor will fit almost all Upvc doors and most aluminium and timber doors with a 16mm sash eurogroove. The aluminium slider track simply screws into the 16mm groove on top of your door, the universal stricker plate screws to the outer door frame. The restrictor is only visible when the door is in the open postion. The slider features an adjustable friction brake to prevent the door from slamming shut in windy conditions and the multiple screw ports let you restrict the door opening up to 90 degrees.
The Mach tech door restrictor is very simple to fit with the easy to follow instructions and screws provided.
Mach tech door restrictor fitting guide
- Up to 90 Degree stay and restrictor for doors
- Unique end snapper helps hold the door open
- Suitable for PVCu, aluminium and timber doors with a eurogrove in the sash
- Adjustable friction device
- Fast and simple to fit
- Non handed
- Multiple screw ports
- Universal striker plate
- All screw fixings supplied