Titon Trickle Vent with night vent facility.
S13 1700EA External Ventilator with C13 267 internal Canopy
Our easy to fit Titon Trickle vents can be fitted to windows or doors (Upvc or timber), as an aid to controlling condensation. Each Vent Provides 4000mm2 of free area ventillation when Installed in the window / door frame, head, add-on or sash. Each kit includes external canopy and Internal canopy with unique internal controllable tilting T-Bar, which enables full control of ventilation or complete closure.
We also stock the larger 4000mm2 trickle vents
- Infinitely controllable
- Easy to fit
- Suitable for timber, aluminium, PVCu or composite windows
- Designs registered and patented
- Ideal for night ventilation does not compromise security
User friendly operation Specific Benefits:
- Unique occupant controllable tilting T-bar
- Deflects air up or down, or both
- Rounded integral shape
- For use over 13mm slot
- 2000mm2 Free Area ventillation
- 1700mm2 Equivalant Area
- Based on successful Trimvent principle Sculpted finger recess
- Matching screw covers
- Manufactured from UV stable PBTP, POM and PVCu.
Trickle vent dimensions: Trickle vent length: 265mm Trickle vent width: 18.5mm Fixing Details: Slot width : 13mm Slot length: 223mm total. Screw hole fixing distances: 242mm
Full test results available on request.