1 x Professional PU Expanding Foam Gun Applicator:
Manufactured by Bond-It, this is a high quality professional gun applicator for use with gun grade canisters. It is used in the sealing of cavities, usually encountered when mounting and fitting windows, door frames and when roofing etc. This ergonomically designed gun will be pleasing in the hand of the ardent handyman and the professional alike. Fitting the Professional PU Foam Gun is quick and easy - just screw onto any gun grade canister, pull the trigger to release a controlled flow of expanding foam and away you go - simple.
5 x PU Polyurethane Expanding Gun Grade Foam:
Bond It EXPANDING FOAM is a fast setting, multi-purpose PU foam which bonds, fills, seals and insulates most construction material, it is based on a moisture curing polyurethane prepolymer. Quick, economic and easy to apply, it is supplied ready-to-use for fitting doors, windows, insulating pipes and filling gaps. Expanding foam is great for improving draught and heat insulation. Ideal for sealing cavities in newly installed windows or door frames with the use of a PU Foam Applicator Gun. It contains an environmentally safe propellant, which complies to the latest EU regulations banning all CFC- and HCFC-propellants according to ISO 9001/EN 29001.
1 x Expanding Foam Gun Cleaning Solvent:
After investing in a good quality expanding foam gun it is essential to keep it well maintained and free from foam residue, with regular cleaning you will prolong the service life of your applicator and optimise the foam delivery. Gun foam cleaner is perfect for such maintenance; it is a solvent-based solution for effective cleaning of expanding foam applicator guns and removal of uncured foam. Bond It gun foam cleaner contains an environmentally safe propellant, which complies with the latest EU-regulations banning all CFC propellants. Development and manufacture of our products is subject to an approved quality assurance system according to ISO 9001/EN 29001.
Due to the nature of the product we are prohibited from shipping overseas - Sorry.
- Professional Gun with chrome plated all metal aluminium body, steel nozzle
- Adjustable easy control flow
- 2 additional long extension tubes for those hard to get into places & 2 additional tapered nozzles for precision work
- PU expanding foam, fast setting, environmentally safe propellant with excellent adhesion
- Up to 40 times can volume expansion, quickly fills holes
- Closed cell structure for minimum gas permeability, Includes protective gloves
- Gun cleaning solvent, removes and dissolves fresh, uncured PU (polyurethane) foam
- Dual Function; Fitted with an adaptor ring which screws directly onto the gun, can also be used as a spray can away from the gun
- Environmentally safe propellant, high strength formula
What's in the pack?
1 x Professional PU Expanding Foam Gun Applicator
5 x 750ml Cans PU Polyurethane Expanding Gun Grade Foam
1 x 500ml Expanding Foam Gun Cleaning Solvent
- Sealing and isolation of cavities when mounting and fixing windows, and door frames etc.
- Insulating, sound proofing and roofing structures
- Filling irregular gaps in domestic, industrial and automotive applications
- Once cured can be cut, sawn, sanded, painted or plastered over
- Window setting (where a clean controlled backfill is required)
- Ideal for pipe entries through brickwork
- Gun cleaner is specifically designed for the cleaning of uncured foam from the foam gun, May be used to clean DIY grade nozzles
The fresh foam adheres to all common building materials except from surfaces such as polyethylene, silicone, oil and grease and similar substrates.
Important information for the general removal of PU foams:
Because GUN FOAM CLEANER for applicator guns contains acetone, it may dissolve or discolour surfaces such as plastics, lacquers, coatings, paints, textiles etc. Use with extreme care and test suitability before use.
Important: Only fresh foam can be removed with GUN FOAM CLEANER.
For guidance advice on the safe use, storage and handling of the Pu Polyurethane expanding gun grade foam please refer to the safety data sheet
For guidance advice on the safe use, storage and handling of the Gun Foam Cleaner please refer to the safety data sheet