Many windows and doors
are glazed with a Flipper gasket. The R6480 Flipper gasket is one of the
gaskets needed to replace existing worn or perished seal of this design.
Meaurements are in millimetres
- Dynamic and static applications
- Trade standard materials conforming to BS7412
- High deflection recovery
- Co-extrusions / Duplex options
- Alternative colour finishes
- No migration
- Superior ageing properties
- Unaffected by most aqueous oils and oil based fluids
- Resistant to abrasion and flex fatigue
- Ozone resistant
- UV stable
- Available in black only
When fitting the gasket
it is easy to cut it too short - to avoid this measure around the unit
and add 3cm to the length required before cutting. Start inserting the
gasket at either end of the window or door and ease it into its
location around the glass or panel in loops.
Complete range of Flipper gaskets
The gasket is sold as one continuous length. The price shown is for 1 metre. To order the length you require input the amount you need in the basket.
Bulk Discounts are automatically applied for pack quantities ordered, please refer to the table below. Simply add 150 or more to the basket, the discounted price will be shown at checkout.